Forum Home Forum Home > Rugby Competitions > Super Rugby
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - #BULLSFAMILY BIDS FAREWELL TO JANSE VAN RENSBURG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Lions next play Leinster at Ellis Park in the URC on 20 April 2024, kickoff is at 15:00

#BULLSFAMILY BIDS FAREWELL TO JANSE VAN RENSBURG

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Transvaal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: #BULLSFAMILY BIDS FAREWELL TO JANSE VAN RENSBURG
    Posted: 12-Feb-2019 at 4:51pm
https://thebulls.co.za/news/37300/?fbclid=IwAR28-MiQXBbOGSDI96qZKDGB4fwA4tXJVEVHx3KKR0Bs1WBOFhcL5HUi0Pk

The Blue Bulls Company would like to confirm the resignation of High Performance Manager Xander Janse van Rensburg.

Janse van Rensburg, has been an integral part of the #BullsFamily since 2010. He showed an amazing passion for the brand and the game, which was obvious to anybody that dealt with him.

He is looking forward to taking some time to re-evaluate his career, while spending some quality time with his family, before announcing his next chapter.

Alfonso Meyer, BBCo new CEO, wished the outgoing High Performance Manager well: “On behalf of everybody at Loftus, I would like to wish him everything of the best with the next phase of his life.”

Janse van Rensburg, one who has always worn his heart on sleeve, expressed his gratitude: “I would like to sincerely thank the BBCo and the BBRU for the opportunities they have afforded me. Thank you for the help, support and opportunity granted to be a part of such a special brand. It is impossible to express my gratitude in words, and it is with a grateful heart that I bid farewell to my beloved #BullsFamily.”

“This was not an easy decision to make, I have come to love this brand that is deeply entrenched within me, and I shall forever be a supporter thereof. I would like to specifically thank the Board of Directors, CEOs, Presidents, players, sponsors, staff, management personnel and most importantly the fans that has supported me. I wish the team, the franchise and the stakeholders all the best for a future filled with victories, trophies and celebrations.”

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic